Please read this whole policy before interacting with the honeyandwatch.com.
Who We Are
Our website address is: http://honeyandwatch.com.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com.
What Rights You Have Over Your Data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
honey&watch does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 18. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When a user leaves a comment on the site, this is the data we collect and how we use it
- Data shown in the comments form (your name, email address and comment)- We use this to respond to any questions you have for us.
- IP address and browser user agent string- this is used to help spam detection
- The wordpress plugin wpDiscuz to manage our comments. When visitors comment on your blog, they get cookies stored on their computer. This is purely a convenience, to provide functionality and to recognize website commenters across different devices so that the visitor won’t need to re-type all their information again when they want to leave another comment. These commenter cookies do not expire. You can turn off these comment cookies in the ‘cookie consent box’ in the comments section of our blog.
Below states how honey&watch work with wpDiscuz to comply with privacy and GDPR laws, to find out more please visit their website: https://wpdiscuz.com/docs/wpdiscuz-7/privacy-and-gdpr/
- Right to erasure, be forgotten: Users can delete their own comments using the “My Content and Settings” button located on top left side of the main comment form. Guests can also delete own comments with email confirmation. Guests click on [Delete all my comments] button and receive a “Delete all comments” link on the email address they used to post comments. In this way guests confirm ownership of comments they want to delete, and they do that securely.
- Right of access and rectification: user can access and edit their comments for a unlimited amount of time.
- Right to restrict processing: users can unsubscribe from any email notifications related to comment subscriptions. These subscriptions can be restricted by the user whenever they want using the Unsubscribe button in emails and in Subscription bar. Guests can cancel own comment subscriptions using the “My Content and Settings” button located on top left side of the main comment form. This button also allows users to cancel own comment subscriptions with email confirmation. In this way guests confirm ownership of subscriptions they want to delete, and they do that securely.
- Rights related to automated decision making including profiling: When a site user used social media to log into the comments section, this automatically creates a website account based on Social Network account details. Users are required to accept automatic account creation process based on his/her Social Network Account shared information.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
When a user contacts us via the contact form on the site, this is the data we collect and how we use it
- Personal data (name, email address, the topic of your question and a message from you). The reason we collect this data is so we can respond to any questions or comments you want us to answer. We will not use the information for any other purpose.
- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
- Our website contains affiliate links. When a user clicks on an affiliate link, a cookie is attached to their browser. This cookie will be saved in the user’s browser and is used to monitor if the person makes that purchase because of that affiliate link. This determines if honey&watch gets a commission from that sale.
Social media pixels
Social media pixels may be used to tailor advertising messages users see when visiting social media websites. We reserve the right to use these pixels in compliance with the policies of the various social media sites.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Our Advertising Partners
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies:
Note that honey&watch has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers. You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
Web Log Information Of Site Visitors
honey&watch follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this as a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analysing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
If you opt-in to subscribe to our email list we need your personal data to provide the service. The personal data we will collect for this service is:
- Your email address. We use this to send you information and updates (these emails will include affiliate links).
- Personal interests: this is so we can send you emails about the topics you are interested in.
Legal basis for collecting this information: you will be asked for consent first.
To comply with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003, you have the right to opt out or “unsubscribe” from your our email list. Please go to the footer of our mail list emails or contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to unsubscribe.
Who We Share Your Data With
Automation Spam Detection Service
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Please note that ConvertKit direct relationship with you as a subscriber. Honey&watch are responsible for making sure we have the necessary permissions for ConvertKit to collect, store, and process personal data about subscribers or other individuals.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
We will keep the data you provide to us until any of the following happens:
- You request that we delete your information
- We to stop using or change our data providers
- We decide that there is no need for us to keep your data.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
What automated decision making and/or profiling we do with user data
When a user subscribes to our opt-in mailing list, they provide their email address and information about subjects they are interested in receiving email updates about. We use this data to send the subscriber updates about what they have said they are interested in. If you wish to not be included in this automated decision making then please select all ‘interest’ fields in the email opt-in form to be included in updates about every subject.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information):
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Changes To This Policy
Our contact information
If you need help to manage or delete your data with honey&watch please email us on email@example.com and it will be our priority to help you.
Parts of this policy was created with websitepolicies.com